Yosemite Elopement Photographer
"If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live a day without you."
Winnie the Pooh
CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!
If you are anything like me when i first got engaged, you are probably wondering where the heck to go from here!
And most importantly where to start when planning an elopement or small wedding
Don't fret a bit! I am here to help with all of the little details and planning with which you need help:)
Example Yosemite Timeline
Wake up in your airstream camper at yosemite autocamp and have an incredible breakfast in bed with the love of your life on your
After breakfast, it's time to get ready
When you are ready, time for first looks at autocamp
Next after first looks, it's time to head to Yosemite national park
After our ride to the park singing to your favorite jams and laughing along the way we make it to the park.
We start in the Yosemite Valley with epic views of waterfalls and fields of green.
Then we head up to Tiago Road with breathtaking overviews where you have a pre-packed PICNIC together and take in all the views.
Next, time to head to Taft Point and do a bit of hiking to hit the sunset to exchange vows.
After the vow reading time to pop some Champagne, do a toast and read letters from friends and family back home.
Time to head back to yosemite autocamp
have your First Dance under the stars around a prepared campfire
have dinner with a Private chef under the stars and end your night with a first dance.
live Happily ever after :)
Things I can help you do to
plan your dream wedding day!
- Location Scouting
- Extensive knowledge of Yosemite & surrounding areas
- Permit assistance
-Help finding your dream location
- Creating an itinerary and timeline
- Help guiding you throughout the session to make posing fun and feel natural
- Recommending accommodations and travel planning
- Connecting you with awesome vendors like florist, hair
and makeup artist, dessert maker, etc in your dream spot
- Help researching logistics and important info to know for the area & journey
- Help with any wardrobe questions or advice (Previous fashion stylist here)
- Help create a timeline that represents your uniqueness
- Research and suggest activities in the area you want to say "I do"
- Suggest fun ways to make your ceremony a little different
- Laid back vibes that make you feel comfortable. I have a
bubbly personality that helps keep the mood easy and enjoyable.
How to book me as your Yosemite Elopement Photographer
First, take a look at my yosemite elopement packages
Live your dream wedding day
All the planning, waiting and anticipating has paid off and the big day is here! Time to enjoy every single second! Live your wedding day to your fullest and let me take care of all the other details. You will receive sneak peeks within 24-48 hours after your wedding. I typically take 4 - 6 weeks to get your full edited gallery back to you.
Reserve your date
Once we discuss details, I will send you a contract to review & sign. I will also send an invoice to pay your retainer to hold your wedding date. Once your retainer is paid and your contract is signed, your wedding date is saved just for you two and your epic adventure!!
Let's schedule a video call and discuss your vision for what your dream wedding day looks like. I can answer any of your questions or concerns and get the ball rolling on planning an unforgettable wedding day experience you will never forget! It's easy - click "schedule a call" below to get started.
Schedule your free video consultation
Yosemite Elopement Packages
Up to 10 hour coverage
MY MOST POPULAR PACKAGE!
Take the stress away and live in every moment of your wedding day!
Giving you 8 hours for multiple locations, getting ready, first looks, hiking, kayaking, climbing, jeep touring, picnicking, a campfire, etc to celebrate your love story.
Perfect for a slightly higher guest count then the mini.
For those two adventurers always down for the ultimate elopement wedding day experience!
Create an epic once in a lifetime day with the love of your life, from start to finish.
This day allows you to accommodate a higher guest count or just you two love birds.
For the couples who want to keep it simple.
This package is perfect for a quick adventure and vows with your partner in a epic location.
Great for couples who want an intimate experience with just them two or with a few friends and family.
All of my Yosemite Elopement Packages include
- 1 Photographer
- Assistance with locations, permits, timeline, vendors, etc.
- Sneak peek photos within 24 - 48 hours
- Flexible payment Plans
- As many locations that fit within your booked time
- Posing guidance and direction
- Edited high resolution digital images
- Online gallery to share with your family and friends worldwide
- Discount to my print shop
- Printing rights to download, save, print, post
- A positive and helpful attitude throughout the process
- Creative ideas to make your wedding day extra special
- TRAVEL INCLUDED!!!
5 STAR RATED
Fill out the contact form and I will get back to you ASAP!